LightSpeed24 Same Day COVID-19 Test (Works For Travel)
Need a COVID-19 test with results the same day?
We can do it! Click below to learn more and purchase.
We charge $200 for this ultra high speed turnaround time test.While we target same day turnaround with results by midnight, sometimes they can take longer. 95% of the time they are back by midnight, 5% of the time samples take up to 48 hours due to re-running of samples, high lab testing volume and/or catastrophic lab events.
uMedMarket offers custom LightSpeed RT-PCR Testing most mornings between ~6-7am on weekdays and 7-8am on weekends in Greenville, SC with results the same day (generally), usually by midnight. This is how it works:
- Read ALL the instructions below.
- Fill out the form linked below. It will ask things like what day you’d like to get tested, demographic information (gender, DOB, name, home address, etc), and payment information. We do not recommend you schedule mission critical tests within 36 hours of your deadline. Schedule for as early as you can.
- You will pay $200 via credit card as part of filling out the form. Cancellations for any reason will incur a $30 fee.
- Once you’ve paid, we will send you a Calendar Invite for the collection appointment with all the information you need like time and location. This may take a few hours because this is a manual process.
- You come to the location in the calendar invite (about 1 mile from downtown Greenville) and pull up to the pop up tent. You do not need to get out of your car and DO NOT GO IN THE BUILDING. Starting Jan. 11, testing will occur at 1 K-Mart Plaza.
- I will come to you with the collection kits and supervise a mid-turbinate nasal self-collection or a saliva collection. I will be wearing a mask and gloves and keep a 6 foot distance between us at all times.
- You will receive an email with a link to a PDF of your lab report (click here to see a sample report) typically before midnight the day of testing. You can download, print, save or email the report as you wish. While we target same day turnaround with results by midnight, sometimes they can take longer. 95% of the time they are back by midnight, 5% of the time samples take up to 48 hours due to re-running of samples, high lab testing volume and/or catastrophic lab events. We are not responsible for the re-runs. Re-runs typically come back the following day and are usually caused by a recent infection or a soon-to-be infection. Re-runs are generally caused by finding 1 or 2 of the 3 infection markers. Not enough for a positive, but too many for a negative. In rare cases the lab gets over capacity which can also lead to next day results.
- All times are listed on the report (collection of 7am for weekdays and 8am for weekends, received by lab and reported by lab).
Learn More About Insurance And Buying Healthcare Online
An HSA is a tax free savings account that allows you to set aside pretax money to cover health care not covered by your insurance. To be eligible for an HSA in 2020, you must have a qualifying, high-deductible health plan (HDHP) with an annual deductible of at least $1,400 for an individual or $2,800 for a family. You can’t contribute to an HSA if you’re enrolled in Medicare or a dependent listed on someone else’s tax return.