1. Purchasing Your COVID-19 Test In Greenville
To purchase your COVID-19 test in Greenville, select the time and location you would like, then simply click “Add To Cart” using the button above and check out like you normally would on any online purchase.
1. Add to cart and check out.
2. You will receive an email confirmation with an order number and link to a questionniare. Keep the order number handy. That is how you will be identified throughout the process to help protect your privacy.
3. Bring a copy of that order number (paper or digital is fine) with you to the testing location.
You must fill out the questionnaire. uMedMarket will not share your information except for infection tracking purposes, and it cannot be traced back to you. We will share your age, gender, zip code and symptoms as required by the government. We will NOT share your name or contact information.
2. Be At The Testing Location At The Specified Time
At the day you selected, drive to the location you selected, arriving within the window of time you chose.
3. Go To The First Station And Stay In Your Car
At the first station in the parking lot, uMedMarket staff will be there to verify your order, verify that you’ve filled out the demographic form and give you the test kit. The entire process will not require you to leave your car. This will help ensure proper social distancing.
*Business customers may have a different collection experience
4. The COVID-19 Test Kit
The test kit we provide will have several things inside:
- The sample collection parts (a swab and test tube with a liquid inside)
- Your order number, name and DOB (Please verify that information is correct)
5. Collecting The Sample
Drive to station 2 where a medical professional will watch you collect the sample according to the instructions provided. Any questions about the test can be asked here.
Have questions about the sample? Call us and ask! (864) 436-7447
6. Deposit The Sample
Deposit your completed sample bag with all it’s contents (sample tube with verified label) in the cooler immediately after station 2. Then you’re done! Drive on home.
7. Results Of COVID-19 Test
Based on the form you filled out, we will contact you approximately 48 hours (usually less) later with a link to a page that shows positive and negative results based on order number. You’ll need your order number to get your results. Individuals are not identified by name.