Provider Benefits With uMedMarket
uMedMarket helps providers increase utilization and get more cash customers
uMed Market is an online shopping service designed to make shopping for healthcare easy! We curate the best services and prices in upstate South Carolina and provide marketing and sales at no cost to providers. uMedMarket is an opportunity for providers to increase utilization of their services while increasing the number of cash customers at no cost. Providers are paid by uMedMarket via ACH before providing scheduled service. And, when a physician order is required, we provide that before requesting scheduling.
uMedMarket markets and sells services online at cash discounted prices. Providers set their own cash prices. To ensure quality, we screen the license and malpractice history of every provider we work with and post available third party quality data for our providers such as Google and Yelp ratings, HealthGrades, Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, Propublica Surgeon Scorecard and others when available. Simple cash pricing helps providers to utilize available capacity. Providers get:
- No cost to participate
- You set your own price
- ACH payment before service if performed
- No Insurance or collections hassle
- Works with High Deductible Health Plans for Out-of-Pocket Expenses and for uninsured
- Based and Founded in Upstate South Carolina (Greenville)
- Insurance companies decide whether to count cash payments towards deductibles. This means you don’t have to deal with insurance. Our customers will present their uMedMarket voucher and will not use insurance if they have it.
- uMedMarket is not insurance.
- uMedMarket does not make medical recommendations. We show the options and let our customers choose.
- uMedMarket does not set prices. We show whatever price our provider specifies for each service.
- To participate, providers simply provide uMedMarket their prices for the services they wish to sell.
- uMedMarket will only list provider services that are high quality and competitively priced.
Learn More About Insurance And Buying Healthcare Online
An HSA is a tax free savings account that allows you to set aside pretax money to cover health care not covered by your insurance. To be eligible for an HSA in 2020, you must have a qualifying, high-deductible health plan (HDHP) with an annual deductible of at least $1,400 for an individual or $2,800 for a family. You can’t contribute to an HSA if you’re enrolled in Medicare or a dependent listed on someone else’s tax return.